OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
The Corporate Sales Specialist should have in-depth understanding of all company products and services and industry knowledge required to sell them. Corporate sales specialist prepare marketing budgets, conduct research and analyze trends, lead the sales team, and perform sales forecasts
• Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships with the clients.
• Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets.
• Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships.
• Perform market and competitive research.
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
• Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
• Track all sales activities in company system by updating account information regularly.
• Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
• Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
• Meet targeted revenues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Dentistry or any related major from a reputable university.
• 5-7 years' of relevant experience in corporate sales preferably with pharmaceuticals background.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in English.
• Flexibility to traveling.