OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
To facilitate the process and handle front office and back office operations conducted at the clinic
- Make sure that all customers/ patients be given the right service, conducts and ensure smooth patient check-in and check-out. Obtains pre-patient registration, demographic and insurance information. Collects co-payments at time of service and manages daily cash receipts.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, escorting patients, Responds promptly to patient, physician and clinical requests.
- Handling approval process
- Ability to perform upselling & cross-selling / promoting services to our existing customer according to their needs
- Handle patients queries personally or via email.
- Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure100% accuracy
- Record & maintain all patients data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process
- Inform the patients about the available Services, products and promotions
- Encourage patients to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience
- Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time
- Handling booking, scheduling, inquiries, transfer to physicians, tele services, customer complaints, billing inquiries, customer survey
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner while protecting confidential patient information.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or related experience.
- Very good in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods
- Excellent communication skills and customer handling skills
- Flexible team player.
- Eagerness to learn and be a pillar of support for the larger brand team.
- Proactive and Energetic.
- Action Oriented and detail-driven
- Time Management.