OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
Diagnose, treat diseases that commonly occur for all ages and common health problem in an evidence-based approach, according to standards of care, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for Performing clinical duties as per his/her assigned clinical privileges.
- Responsible for Developing plan of care for patients using evidence-based approach, following standards of care, and documenting the plan of care in patients’ medical records as per policies.
- Responsible for Ensuring that patients’ plan of care that is put by him/her is being implemented in a timely manner
- Responsible for responding to medical referrals in timely manner as per policies
- Responsible for Arranging appropriate follow-ups for all of his patients in a timely manner or arranging internal or external referrals as per guidelines
- Responsible for conducting education to patients /Caregivers and engaging them in the plan of care.
- Responsible for Setting standards and develops systems, policies and guidelines for the clinical and operational management of patients.
- Responsible for represents AXA onehealth in a positive and professional manner in the community
Quality and Safety:
- Responsible for compliance with AXA OneHealth policies and procedures and accreditation standards
- Responsible for demonstrating sensitivity to patient complaints and concerns
- Responsible for Participation in fire drills, and disaster drills
- Responsible for maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
- Responsible for working with other health care team members in patient care improvement initiatives and activities designed for the improvement of patient care outcomes.
- Responsible for following the appropriate infection prevention and controlling measures based on the risks of transmission.
- Responsible for reporting and identifications of defective or broken equipment, safety hazards and environmental hazards.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment is inspected, maintained, and serviced according to the health facility’s policies, manufacturers’ guidelines
Teamwork and Corporate responsibility:
- Responsible for Presenting a positive corporate image to the community.
- Responsible for fostering collaborative harmonious relationships with colleagues and all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirement of job.