OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
Assessment and management of pediatric patients with an evidence based approach, according to standards of care, and in compliance with OneHealth policies and procedures.
- Responsible for performing clinical duties as per his/her assigned clinical privileges.
- Responsible for assessing his/her patients thoroughly (e.g. clinical, socioeconomic, psychological and functional assessments) as per OneHealth policies and documenting patients’ assessment in patients’ medical records.
- Responsible for developing plan of care for patients using evidence based approach and following standards of care, and documenting the plan of care in patients’ medical record as per OneHealth policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that patients’ plan of care that is put by him/her is being implemented in a timely manner
- Responsible for responding to medical referrals in timely manner and as per OneHealth policies.
- Responsible for conducting education to patients and their families and engaging them in the plan of care. In addition to documenting given education in patients’ medical record.
- Responsible for attending to duties on time and abiding by the OneHealth Delay and Cancellation Policy.
- Responsible for arranging appropriate follow ups for all of his patients in timely manner or arranging internal or external referrals as per OneHealth guidelines
- Responsible for his/her compliance with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices
- Responsible for contributing to teaching activities as requested by Business Line Owner.
Quality and Safety:
- Responsible for compliance with OneHealth policies and procedures and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for reporting and identifications of defective or broken equipment, safety hazards and environmental hazards.
- Responsible for working with other health care team members in patient care improvement initiatives and activities designed for the improvement of patient care outcomes
- Responsible for demonstrating sensitivity to patient complaints and concerns.
- Responsible for participation in fire drills, disaster drills and mock codes
- Responsible for maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Responsible for following the appropriate infection prevention and controlling measures based on the risks of transmission.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment is inspected, maintained, and serviced according to the health facility’s policies, manufacturers’ guidelines.
Teamwork and Corporate responsibility:
- Responsible for Presenting a positive corporate image to the community
- Responsible for fostering collaborative harmonious relationships with colleagues and all members of the multidisciplinary team
- Responsible for timely attendance and contribution to mandatory team/organizational meetings and trainings.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirement of job. These include but are not limited to roles related to Business Development, Marketing Activities, Recruitment and Onboarding of new Team members, and Specialty Related IT Enhancements
- University degree: Medicine
- Higher education: MSc / MD Pediatrics
- Valid Medical License (Egyptian Doctor’s Syndicate)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a demanding health care environment or equivalent job role setting
- Familiarity and Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records
- Providing up to date, evidence-based care to Pediatric patients (0-18 years of age) in the outpatient setting.
- Experienced with Pediatric Preventive Care, Screening, and Developmental Surveillance.
- Understanding of and commitment to the principles, practices and promotion of equality and diversity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: Arabic and English
- Able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a high functioning team
- Effective time management skills
- Enthusiastic and committed to learning