OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
Follow an evidence based approach in diagnosing and treating patients with oral and dental diseases from young children to adults and working in favor of patient's welfare
- Participate in follow up, Monitoring, reporting and planning
- Taking patients’ medical histories, examining patient's teeth and identifying or diagnosing any potential dental problems
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Diagnosing and providing appropriate dental treatment according specialty including regular cleaning, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Maintaining accurate patient records and details of consultations
- Keeping up with best practices, new technologies and innovations in the field of dentistry
- Using technical equipment such as X-ray machines to identify potential issues
- Prescribe medication as needed
- Educate patients on Educate the patient about oral hygiene measures as proper brushing techniques, flossing and fluoride use
- Promote good oral health and preventive dental care (e.g. by scheduling regular check-ups)
- Follow a standardized treatment protocol
- Suggest an evidence based treatment options
- Maintaining stocks of equipment
- Continuing training and specializing
- Dentists should be flexible with any updates announced based on work demand for better patient satisfaction and work-flow enhancement, especially with the continuous challenges faced every day and huge expansion plans expected.
- Conduct Number of scientific transfer sessions
- Handle complaints efficiently
- Managing a team including Hygienists, Dental Assistants and administrative staff
- Respect Patient confidentiality & Treat all patients with equality and respects diversity
- Master’s degree in different dental specialties as a minimum requirement
- Minimum of 7 years after graduation
- Excellent patients handling
- Excellent infection control skills
- Excellent English language ( written and spoken)
- Being part of patient education
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in teamwork
- Updated knowledge about different dental technology
- Aware of the EMR and being able to use it
- Excellent time management skills