OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
- Operate and monitor servers and peripheral equipment
- Migrate the current on-premise infrastructure to AXA secured Cloud solutions
- Operate, and monitor the cloud infrastructure for OneHealth
- Monitor operations of equipment, control panels, error lights, error messages, and faulty output
- Manages servers in Active Directory environment
- Ensures availability of server’s uptime to support operational needs
- Maintain, support hardware/software and applies fixes and patches to the servers.
- Troubleshoots problems with networks, web services…etc.
- Analyses system failures and executes procedures to restore operations.
- Responsible for Domain controller, Antivirus, File Share, SCCM and other services related.
- Responsible for O365 system operations with AXA Group Operations.
- Responsible for AWS OpenShift Administration Console in terms of resources assignment, updating & monitoring.
- Monitors server performance and anticipates needed changes to optimize performance.
- Designs and tests configurations necessary for new applications, new technology or enhanced performance.
- To act as second/third layer in user support process to ensure user SLA’s are met and customer service objectives are being met
- Developing documentation, including user guides.
Area of Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of AWS Cloud Services
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of vSphere ESXI & VCenter Virtualization tools
- Excellent Knowledge in managing a windows workplace environment
- Good knowledge of Windows 2016 Domain Controller, Kaspersky AV Security Center & SCCM
- Ability to initialize and operate computer hardware and software systems
- Ability to utilize operating system utilities
- Experience in System Backup, Disaster Recovery, Virus Management & Detection
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- English, written and spoken.
Education and Technical Certifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- ITIL certified
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure/MCSE: Data Platform/MCSA: SQL Server/
- MCSA: Windows
- CCNA/CCNA Data Centre
Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT field.
- Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modelling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
- Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.