OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
Treat individuals who have an illness, aging, injury, or disability affecting the neuro-musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, vascular, and neurological systems. They also help patients to improve their strength, movement and prevent further problems in the future.
- Responsible for encouraging patients in an active approach to regaining and maintaining independence.
- Responsible for being highly skilled in communicating with patients of all ages who have a range of physical and psychological barriers to understanding.
- Responsible for ensuring the education of patients/caregivers regarding the status and management of the condition.
- Responsible for co-operating with Physiotherapy Specialists regarding clinical issues and ensuring effective communication and reporting.
- Responsible for complying with AOH guidelines, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for respecting the rights and confidentiality of the patient.
- Responsible for reporting any danger or deficiency in any aspect of the physiotherapy service to the physiotherapy manager immediately.
- Responsible for recording accurate clinical data and documentation as per departmental guidelines and AOH policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assessing, prescribing the use of assistive devices for mobility.
- Demonstrate flexibility and work across the various clinics as the need arises
- To be flexible and open to undertaking any other duties that might be considered appropriate by the Physiotherapy Manager, especially during busy periods.
- To attend departmental staff meetings regularly and any other meeting agreed with the Physiotherapy Manager.
Education and Training
- Participate in mandatory training programs
- Attend all the relevant mandatory training on time and provide a copy of the certificate to the Physiotherapy Manager.
Quality, Safety, and Risk
- Assist in the implementation of agreed policies, procedures, and safe professional practice by adhering to relevant regulations and standards
- Ensure the safety of self and others, and the maintenance of safe environments and equipment used in Physiotherapy in accordance with regulations
- Responsible for following the appropriate infection prevention and controlling measures based on the risks of transmission.
- Responsible for compliance with AOH policies and procedures and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for reporting and identifications of defective or broken equipment, safety hazards, and environmental hazards.
- University degree in Physiotherapy
- MSc applicant.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within private or governmental hospitals or Clinics.
- Licensed from MOH as Physiotherapy