OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
The candidate will be expected to handle hands-on technical work on the network/security infrastructure and oversea vendors to implement network/security solutions across all OneHealth sites.
Tasks assigned to this level require an in-depth and broader understanding of problem identification, analysis and resolution. Final products may be reviewed upon completion with regard to business and technical soundness and appropriateness.
- Fortinet solutions experience is a must
- Extensive technical know-how of Security and Network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, access points, wireless controllers…etc.) and any other security networking hardware or software tools
- Ability to run network scans and conduct penetration testing
- Reviewing system changes for security implications and recommending improvements
- Work with ISP on designing optimal solutions, fixing issues, and optimize performance
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as WAN connectivity, SD Wan, VPN, transport types and protocols, and experience with wireless technology and Wireless deployment.
- Administration and Support of the company’s internal network and security infrastructure.
- Daily networking monitoring and tuning operations
- Adhere to KPI’s and SLA’s
- Maintaining and administrating the company’s active/passive infrastructure
- Manage policies for the operation (network/security) of the LAN/WAN environments
- Apply Internal and group security standards and requirements
- Work on compliance requirements and audit mitigations
- Ensure network security & validate all security controls with information security team
- Vendor communications and handling 3rd parties’ involvement within the infrastructure.
Area of Knowledge:
- Experience in using Fortinet solutions suit is required (technical)
- Work with CISO on securing the network and hardening the configurations
- Design technical solutions for both business and security initiatives
- Hands-on knowledge in IT Architecture
- Network Architecture (CCNA & CCNP are preferred).
- Experience in technical documentation
- Good experience in executing requirements
- Knowledge of modelling tool (ex. Visio) and artifacts UML, XSD, WDSL
- Basic understanding of market practices/business processes
- English, written and spoken
Secondary or Tertiary Education:
BSc of Communication Engineering, IT computer science or equivalent experience required.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT field.
- Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modelling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
- Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.