OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
- Supporting in Undertaking strategic analysis, business planning and expenses budgeting
- Coordinate with Line of business owners to understand key trends, challenges, opportunities, and forecasting implications
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends to Design best practice planning discussions and modelling, develop planning tools, processes, reports and analytics
- Coordinate with all departments heads regarding business plan and expenses budget preparation
- Support in the production of the business plan, financial modeling and regular forecasts in timely fashion, with sufficient analytics including the underlying fundamentals and assumptions
- Challenge the expenses budget with stakeholders reaching the optimum level of expenses in favor of the business
- Reviewing, monitoring and tracking budgets on monthly basis with consumption reports communicated to cost centers’ owners and ensuring their adherence to the budgetary limits.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Provide insightful information and expectations to head of Product Development and Performance Management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Support the head of Product Development and Performance Management in Coordinating timely and accurate monthly reporting and analysis to the CFO and executive committee, which integrates both financial and non-financial data in reporting dashboards for distribution to senior management and board of directors.
- Ensure that all Finance internal rules and procedures are updated on annual basis reflecting any changes in Legal , regulations, local GAAP and/or Group standards
- University degree from Finance
- Preferable Post graduate studies in connection to the job description are an advantage CFA or MBA
- Proven experience conceiving and delivering innovative solutions leveraging technology and information in Healthcare industry
- Knowledge in insurance industry and health claims, policy solutions
- Experience working in a Global Organization supporting diverse businesses and geographies.
- Knowledge on developing healthcare KPIs and business process analysis and redesign.
- In-depth knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model, with strong project management expertise.
- Problem-solving, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced work environment and hands-on mentality to deliver a successful product/ project.
- Knowledge and Experience about insurance and Egyptian Insurance regulations is an asset
- 5-8 years of experience in finance within similar role
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative modelling (using spreadsheets or database)
- Structured thought process.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English Language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team spirit and leadership