OneHealth is a world-class healthcare provider present in Egypt, Nigeria & expanding in Africa; offering high-quality medical services alongside a unique customer journey. The goal is simple - to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a seamless customer experience, whether it is in physical branches via state of the art medical centers or virtually through 24/7 access to teleconsultation via digital channels.
With a global mindset that aims at elevating the customer healthcare journey, OneHealth medical centers offer one-stop-shop healthcare services by providing access to over 30 medical specialties and sub-specialties, advanced diagnostics, laboratory services, and electronic medical records for all customers, which makes going to the medical center or consulting a doctor virtually, a medical experience like no other!
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve.
To review receivable outstanding accounts, follow up on collections with compliance
with signed agreements, to accelerate revenue cycle. And help management reaching strategic decisions
based on accurate transparent reporting.
Collections Specialists are generally responsible for managing revenue and collection cycle and outstanding
accounts receivables form clients and customers. In addition to responsibility for other aspects of collections,
resolve customer billing problems, denied claims, and reduce accounts receivables balance.
▪ Revenue recognition according to accounting standards & practice
▪ Collection of Payments, visits to branches, customers to follow up on collection and confirmations
▪ Monitoring AR Analysis and DSO to enhance cash cycle
▪ Compliance with Group Policy & data safety
▪ Daily collection calls and/or correspondence internally and externally for due regarding collection issues.
Process customer refunds, and review accounts discrepancies
▪ Overseeing Revenue cycle and recognition
▪ Review Credit Accounts and AR and communicate, or visit clients to follow up with payments
▪ Check discrepancies and past-due accounts, and align collection plan with direct Manager
▪ Collaborates with Accountant to reconcile accounts receivable as per policy
▪ Copies, files, and retrieves materials for claims, accounts receivable as needed
▪ Follows established guidelines to review and update account status
▪ Maintains log of payment promises and schedule follow-up communication with external parties
▪ Reconciliation of collected payments within finance, operations & external parties
▪ keep management up-to date with real status and expectations of incoming collections
▪ Set collections KPI’s, SOPs, and Data Analysis
▪ Daily, weekly, monthly reporting and confirmations
▪ Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting (5years of related experience)
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of billing procedures
- Knowledge of various collection techniques
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Comfortable working with targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Negotiation and Problem Solving)